0

Something called weekend

Posted by Qi... on 23:19

So this is how I spent my last weekend.

Day ONE,
Secret lover with debaters.
This bunch of crazy people having so much fun during Secret Santa and decide had one for Valentine's day too
And what a coincidence the day we chose is 1.3.14 一生一世 so sweet
So the rule is buy a V day's gift for someone(wishlist provided as guideline)
and....write a LOVE LETTER to that someone and let him/her guess who you are
I had to admit we are too creative
I nonchalantly talked about this idea and that crazy lady was so excited and decided to let it happen
So here we are. The surprise is all of our beloved juniors came despite the EXAM STRESS ACTIVITY(wish they were this committed for trainings)
So we had an expensive meal(but yummy one!) and bought presents for each other.
Not exactly the way I like to spend my weekends but I love it much because of the company <3
Always love seeing this seemingly weird combination of people happily mixed around
They make me feel young and old at the same time LOL

And an achievement to be proud of, I'm the only successful secret lover!
Managed to camouflage my identity so well in the LOVE letter(my first one and to someone I definitely not like XD) that I get away from it
It's so like killer! Haha, create suspicion for others and that's how you could survive safely!
Btw, did I mention I "wrap" the present in McD cup? I'm genius haha!

Another group photo!
See all the bears? All because 50% off on Hello Planet
These cheap people

So yeah, I got myself another bear
Not sure why I went out of my head and request for this,
I was in more dire need of shampoo actually LOLOL



The next day, woke up 10 minutes before I was required to wait downstairs
and I'm the one who supposed to gather everyone.
Genius me. Anyway we arrived UTAR at time for Beach Cleaning
Went to Pantai Morib....everytime I go around places like this or Sungai Buloh
Only then I realized Selangor is veryyyyy big.

Anyway, enjoyed the morning very much
Cause we had fun games on the beach and a very energetic aerobic
Sorta feel like the activities was more than the cleaning activity itself
Anyway, it is a nice experience I guess, cleaning up the mess left by people
Reminded me of the time we cleaned up Genting Klang(feeble attempt lol)
How easy it is to throw something but for someone to pick it up, it is a different story
However the beach was much cleaner than it needs to be >.< so nothing much to do
and there was a thick thick haze around till I cant really see the skyline
I think my lung is already stained grey on the surface

Chat a little with my group members from UTAR.
Was surprised to heard one of them involved in beach cleaning in Port Dickson
Where they need to clear all the black oil. That is what I call beach cleaning
Anyway, I was bad at sharing and even worse at facilitate sharing
Guess I'm just not the type to talk all out about love earth love world etc
So end up we are the first group the end the doughnut session

And finally had made some of my juniors to come for TzuQing activity
Actually missed one of them very much haha
Wished I had more time with her and sure we will be best friend
We just had so many similarities in so many way.
But of course she has a kinder soul than me. warmer smile. more hardworking. HAHA
Love the feeling when they tell me how much they missed our time together(I miss that too! :D)
and how they've changed after the transformation :P
I feel like a proud mama and seeing them perform well at other places make me feel the pride too!

Another surprise when this ah moi told me she was interested! <3
Good to have you around!


Guess I will miss this sort of weekends.
Packed with activities till I feel like there is NO weekend
Actually enjoyed it, maybe cause my work tsunami haven't really strike yet
Maybe I will miss the lazy weekend, rolling at bed doing nothing
Yeah I'm too greedy I wanted both *Double weekend maybe?*

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.