0

Alive again

Posted by Qi... on 14:58

I finally feel alive again
When I hold my new phone in hand
It had been one long week
Even though I have a loaned phone from friends for the past few days
It felt so different
Like a rented room vs your own house

Although I made the stupidest mistake again (phone names are just too confusing)
At least I got a decent functioning phone on my hand
It is really terrifying how attached I am to my phone
Like you feel this insecurity and you need to be with someone who is connected
Especially when you are in a foreign land
Not to mention how socially awkward you might be when everyone phubbing around

So yeah I am glad to come back to the world of connectivity
But I am also seriously thinking about my addiction issues
I had been spending I dont know how many hours on my new phone since I got it
I think if I can convert all this time to money, I will be filthy rich
But anyway, I just wanna get the other part of my life back
Read a book, take a small walk and talk to someone face to face.

Shouldn't be that hard right?
Ehemmmm let's try and see


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.