0

INFP

Posted by Qi... on 21:36
https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

Apparently like how everyone around me realized,
I am a little free at work
So I went and do a personality--probably not the first time but I think the result is a little different
This is just so toooo totally me

Sorry I am a little self-obsessed recently
Thinking a lot about future, my current pursuit or simply some random philosophical questions
So yeah 8 full pages of analysis seems just right for me

I am always an idealist, in every test I did and as far as I am aware of
Sometimes I think profile like this, spelling things right in my face makes me more aware of things going on
I think I am in the hermit mode as described in the webpage
Definitely will take some time before I complete my meditation program
But at least this makes me a little more conscious of it
And try not to dig my hole too deep because I am not sure whether there will be someone trying to pull me back to human world or not

Hopefully this is part of my hormone cycle,
So I had been very reserved and contemplative
Adopting a total introverted lifestyle---always choosing alone time over other activities
It actually feels good to get close to my old books again
and gets back to the old routine of thinking what I really want in life
(The questioning never ends!)
Like I gets to revisit myself (which is totally weird cause I stay in my body with my mind attached in my head all the time)
But yeah, just feeling more of myself and listening more to my head recently
I hope I am not developing schizophrenia or split personality disorder

But yeah, there are always ups and downs
My close friends will know despite my very social and talkative nature
There are times...actually quite a lot of time when I prefer to sit at a corner and just be with myself
Past two weeks had been times like that
I am being really comfortable and at peace
But I think I caused a bit of unease among people around me, which obviously felt the dramatic change in my behavior
But I am not bothered, I am not bothered to explain or to please them
Which is some really bad attitude--I don't think it is healthy for long term co habitual relationship
Which leads to my worst weakness----I just go ahead and do the wrong thing even though I knew it is the wrong path

Anyway, this somehow motivates me a little haha
Like I am this creative talented idealist with lots to offer
Hopefully I am

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.