0

Before weekend

Posted by Qi... on 22:27

Sometimes I feel the universe is helping me
Like the event I wanted to go but didn't have time to will switch to another better date
Sometimes I feel like the world is against me
Because when I needed help the most I don't have anyone around me
But most of the time I feel like I am not helping myself

I am feeling a bit nervous
Because tomorrow is the day me being abandoned by universe
And I am too shy to ask for help
This whole preparation thing is making me a little bit tense
I haven't been trying so many new things at one go
Things that are way out of my comfort zone
And as usual, I feel nervous being underprepared
Which, considering I am given more than enough time,
It is still a wonder why I am burning midnight oil to do this the night before
So typical me

But anyway
Hoping everything will turn out okay tomorrow
And I will be able to complete my to do list for the week lol
Works for 7 days cramped in 1.5 days
As usual again

Ok girl, now you just need to breath
Get everything ready
Sleep and go rip that boy's mouth open and make bunch of old people sing tomorrow
You can do this


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.