0

Hi KL

Posted by Qi... on 02:36

Hi KL, I'm back
Can't believe it took me 6 months to come back to this city I once called second home
Guess I got a bit overwhelmed with the 5 days half working schedule
But I sure do miss you

Took an evening bus from Penang and reach super late
So against saner minds and wiser advice I spent my night at the train station
Personally I think it is even cosier than KLIA2 cause the overnight crowd is lesser and spaces are plenty with functional plugs
Lets hope my 5hr rest in the bus is enough to get me through the long day

Am pretty excited about this short visit
Just to catch up with old friends, revisit old trails and discover new ones
KL
Or just to feel the city again

Never thought McD can taste so good lol. Hot McChicken and cold apple pie. 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.