0

Half day

Posted by Qi... on 20:59
So today was a little bit better than the worst imagined scenario
Bur almost there LOL
At least kid no.1 didn't throw unmanageable tantrum
Kids no.2 is too adorable and very talkative
Kids no. 3 finally whisper after being mute and signing for one month
(Daddy say he went to the same kindy for 2 years before he is willing to speak to his friends, maybe this should make me feel better?)
But I missed him talking to me about planes and legos
I need closure on this one lol.
BOY, WHY YOU NO TALK TO MEEEEEEEE
Usually kids like me kay. I am this nice jiejie that gives them lots of toys.
You will miss me and regret didn't treat me better h'ngggggg

Worst bomb of the day is me being ffk and ffk people in turn
I actually prepared---although under-prepared but still with something in my bag
When I say I am leaving, although I felt that little relief of no need to embarrass myself
BUTTTTTT I wasn't really thinking thoroughly at the moment
Cause I didn't expect there will be such a mess in the end
But when I got home all sweaty and lying on the floor
I just don't feel like going back again
Sorry auntie and sorry to my wasted hours

Unexpectedly, this is an alone weekend
I think I am the only one in the house
Feeling a little unease knowing there is no one else in this 12 bedroom mansion
But I am enjoying the serenity I guess
Did a little food hunting (and walk for few km >.<)
Finally had the line to stream my favorite JFK
And some time to squander.....which I totally shouldn't be

Setting some high goals for the weekend
Let's see if I can complete them lol

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.