0

Graceful

Posted by Qi... on 02:48

Time to develop the gracefulness
To let go of things that are not meant for me

Was facing a lot of dilemmas again
Not really dilemma,
the answer is actually right there from the start
YOU CANT GO
But I wanted to go so badly
that it aches when I sees it and I still go to training even if I can't fly to Sabah

Just came back from a debate training, at 2am
Haven't been debating for so long,
But that moment, 
when I deliver my 7 minute speech,
I felt rejuvenated with energy flowing in
It wasn't a good speech(too rusty >.<)
But it reminded me how much I love debate
and why

I love this other side of me
The one with an opinion to voice
and defend my points so vehemently
like the journalist me inside awaken

Suddenly so excited and just wanted to talk more XD

No more complaints, no regrets,
Everything you had is good enough
and you had more than what you can handle.
Stop thinking beyond your extent thanks.

Let go let go let go,
you had your time,
and it is time to focus on settling everything on your plate
NOW


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.