1

Zappalang

Posted by Qi... on 00:52
Created another record of my life
Mix up the time for exam and WAS NOT PREPARED for it
At all
Was angry all the time when I am answering
I was like wtf wtf wtf wtf
Sometimes me myself was amazed by my ability to hit the bottom
Like, can you stop surprising yourself?

He said my bad luck started when I couldn't go for Flinders
Well, I guess that is the beginning of it
I have been having a lovely life ever since(yea I forgot all the misery along the way)
But since this week, seems like the black wave hits again

It started with a black Monday
No DID Wrong day wrong timing like ultimate face palm day
Luckily I have my <3 <3 <3 uncle here on Tuesday to soothe my mood
Ordinary Wednesday with ordinary clinic day
and a rare Thursday holiday.................and the shop I wanted to try out was closed WALAO
Friday.....had this terrible test and the resource room was closed that I couldn't prepare for my MOnday clinic
Good thing is we revise our SS visit by having a different pizza at the same place and different yogurt ice cream flavour :D
I just love random outing and Publika really has a lot of awesome set lunch deal lol
*Hinting* maybe we should go for more lunch dates lol
Basically this sums up my week, yea eventful and I do enjoy every bits of it

So now it's May
May is my month but also
Assignment Frenzy month cause final is next month
Seriously I cant stand people ranting about not enough time to study when exam is 2 months away
Like seriously......I am keeping my mouth(and probably warning system in my brain) shut even when exam is less than a month.

But GOOD THING IS I AM COMING HOME!
Best place in earth cause there is only love and warmth
and mum already says she will prepare lots of nice food for me lol
Let an awesome weekend lead me to a better week <3
Hope so.

Just so excited I can be at home
to celebrate me turning 22nd
My grandpa will be so surpised.
I guess he always thought I am 18 lol

1 Comments


Next time PLEASE JIO ok?
Suddenly went out like that~
O my Publika!

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.