0

I need counseling skills

Posted by Qi... on 16:30

That moment
I felt like I failed my whole counseling course
Ignoring the fact that I wasn't mentally present in class the whole semester
I did took a counseling course
But I was completely speechless on that moment
And I can't resist myself to guess
Is it tears swirling in his eyes?

This is not the first time he mentioned Aivern
Abruptly
He tried so hard to grab every chance he can and cannot
Then every time there would be this awkward silent moment
s.i.l.e.n.c.e for 10 seconds
Then people would continue whatever they are talking about
And apparently, he is now the white elephant no one wants to talk about

Thought of taking this case as my scenario for counseling assignment but I dare not do so
Cause I can't solve the case.
Plus the way debater talk and express their emotions are so peculiar I don't expect normal citizen could understand
So he told me he really hate the fact Aivern took away his life.
By hanging himself. He could suggest a lot more better ways.
He hate the fact that their last memory is about discussion of pedophile
He tell me how people suicide because they want to show they still have control over their life
By ending their life they just want to tell you they are the boss >.<
The logic goes here.

So we listened to the whole story
and his girlfriend managed to divert his attention
He will get dismissed, again and again
until someone figure out what to say
I know, this is a way for him to release the sadness.

In fact, I felt warm inside
Someone always kept him in mind
After all the sensational discussion faded
He remembers. He hold on to all those memories and the only thing he wish to do
Is to have a better farewell.
Too bad Aivern didn't gave us this chance.
Too bad we didn't move into his sight when he was struggling at the dead end

I know this question is meaningless but I still wonder,
If he saw all these people who kept him dear in heart,
will he make the same choice again?



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.