0

Love.love.love

Posted by Qi... on 02:10

It might sound bizzare,
but I am starting to like all these assignments
even though they make me stay up till 3 am every morning
(true reason is I couldn't stop scrolling)

I love to be stimulated.
To learn new things. Have new thoughts. Be inspired. 




Love the feeling of
having a question stuck in your mind and you cant think of anything else
Your curiosity demand you to find out the answer
Even though it is not necessary
Even though it took up so many of your time
Even though everyone told you to stop
But you still cant
You went round and round to various website
You thicken your face to pm people that you dont talk to
Because you must. You are compelled to.
You just need to get the key or else you are stuck in that haze
Surprised to found this spirit inside me
Just so glad I am still this curious little baby

Love this feeling when I am giving the verdict in a debate
Even though a lot of my statements are baseless
Was quite impressed by myself for being able to speak for 30 min lol
Somehow I got an empty brain but can speak for that long >.<
I know I am not a good debater/trainer/adj
But this is the best I could offer and yea, 
I love this bunch of crazy random lovely juniors
So much that I am considering postponing my go home trip
Yea I am amazed by myself too

On a sidenote,
I always think one needs to have lots of confidence and courage to speak
Just voicing out your opinion
Either in front of a crowd or a bunch of people
You need more than the ability to speak, you need faith in your content too
Some can be so eloquent without knowing anything about what they are talking about
But some always have this doubt inside that they could never present their ideas with full confidence
I don't know which one is better or worse
But recently I am getting more and more timid
Probably because my confidence is shrinking as well >.<

Back to my love life mode,
Love the feeling of being inspired
Love my constant source of inspiration.
That guy, he is always shining with dazzling lights
The passion and sense of expectation
The excitement when he talks about the coming future
That glazing eyes could lit up any listeners
So grateful for his wonderful presence because he always show me
The bigger path and wider world
The better and achievable me
It is time to find my own source of fire
Thank you so much <3

Although I hate this
But I am forcing myself to love this
Feeling of arguing with people
Really need to stop this pattern of shouting then silence mode
Or grab the thing and do it my way
Total dictactorship mode
Learn to communicate please girl
And you are supposed to teach people how to communicate
Irony of life. Always hit you right at the point.




Time to get out of the emotional swamp
Because you have no time to be down
Need to get on full-force mode so you can barely go through this.

Btw.
Juniors were surprised I had 5 assignments left for this coming week.
5 ONLY they say lol
Well there is something known as quality and quantity
Itu assignment bukan kira dengan jari punya o ah moi

Anyway welcome to speechies life
It spells endless assignment as well


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.