0

Phew

Posted by Qi... on 15:19
I don't know if this is my emotional tide or extreme hunger
Sometimes I cant stop the unreasonable bastard me from coming out
I will hate you, because of one sentence
I can understand you, but still I hate you
Even if you are my savior all the time

I know I can't ask too much for people
and I need to give in my part before I ask from people
but this moment
your face are freaking annoying that I can't even talk to you

I know this is a very bad habit of me
Get infuriated by myself and never let others know why
Simply let the frozen mountain stand in between us
Even after the anger was long gone
But I just can't say it out in your face
Glad that I still have my last bit of rationality
The reality is you cant really spit fire on every one that annoys you isn't it

Ok, spit all the negative emotion out and enjoy the day <3


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.