0

Long weekend

Posted by Qi... on 01:41

Had an non-productive weekend with much fun
It is very depressing to slept at 2am for one whole week
But......if this is the price I had to pay for the fun,
I guess I just have to bear with it.

So we finally had the AGM for the KTSN debaters club :)
Had a luxurious lunch at Sushi Tei with bunch of noisy kids
Was surprised to see almost all Bangi debaters came as well!
Wow, that was what we called gathering
But too bad I didn't really have chance to talk to Darryl.....
All my batchmates are graduating this year gosh!
Now I am the oldest undergraduate in this club! Other than Patricia haha

With the young kids. I feel old lol


The big family photo <3
And I found out......I L.O.V.E raw salmon!
(My purse is gotta have a bigger hole from now on)


By the way this is the first time our KTSN UKMdebaters are having election
Debaters that always champion right were not given rights to vote at all
Dictactor and senior power prevails here
Historical ground-breaking moment and we have our dinosaur senior Darryl as the Election Committee lol
Apparently someone's maths is too bad---can't differentiate 2 and 3 >.<
I am sooooooooooooooo glad to witness a speechies as the venerable President lol
Flanked by two deputy-a Dental and another Speechies hehe
May the new committee bring the club to the right path in the coming new semester :)

Back to JingSi Cafe again to met JiaYing and finish some work here.
Such a big coincidence that Yang Wei Han is giving a talk here today =)
So listened to some nice stories and songs while I am working on my assignemnt
Sorry not an attentive listener but I enjoyed his sharing
and truly anticipating his coming Musical Drama
It is at Istana Budaya! Totally should go for it!
Any free tickets around? *wink*
Love all his sharing on Dharma and Buddhism
Guessed my temper became so bad recently cause I didn't read much recently
Totally need some nourishment and cleansing here
I wish I have the time(if you scroll fb a little bit lesser >.<)

Ended Saturday with a discussion that last till 2am and here we go for an exciting Sunday.
__________________________________________________________________________



And.....finally we D.I.D it!
Finally had Dialogue in the Dark after series of surprise lol
First time---it was closed on Monday >.<
Second time---my persuasion doesnt work
Third time---I am totally unaware that my watch was late for 30mins and we missed our bookings! Luckily the staff allow us to change ticket =) So nice of them
Thanks to JiaYan who are still willing to come with me
After few unsuccessful tries I actually gave up since this is such a hectic week for us
So I sent this girl a link(http://www.timothytiah.com/2014/05/23/how-it-feels-to-be-blind/) and think it is fine for us to read through and assume we experienced these as well
But she felt more like trying after reading through it
Yeah, my tactic works lol

Always felt experience is the most valuable thing one could get with money
It was fun, experiencing everything by touching and hearing only
Sometimes this world is too much for us
Sensory overload and in the end you can't appreciate anything
Feeling the wind and the bird chirping is so refreshing and calming =)

But still, darkness is not something we are familiar to
We had sticks, wall and guide yet we felt insecure without things/hand to hold.
Our experiences were just one tenth of what the blinds really felt
Because they have none in the reality.
Instead, they had noises, crowd and I can imagine the situation is only harsher for them.

I feel really grateful when our tourguide Mimi shared her story with us <3
She is so inspiring and her story is so moving
Another thing I feel like wanna salute her is she had this urge to tell her stories to the visitors every day
to awaken them to encourage them
She stressed to us so many times.
If I can finish university, you can too!
If you think this is miracle, you can create miracle as well <3
Treat the person with disability as equal
She had so many messages to tell the public and I think this is just the right place for her
All the best to you Mimi =)
You are the change you want to see in the world and this world is a better place because of you.

Btw, for those who are interested to go for Dialogue in the Dark, don't be upset if you missed it because they will open a permanent center at Jaya One after July! :D

Brought Jia Yan to my favorite Petronas Art Gallery before and after DID
So glad she enjoyed it as well =)
She are so serious in interpreting all the artworks
For the first time I felt so good to have a company at the Art Gallery
We had so much fun guessing the ideas of the author or simply commenting on their work =)
This is the second time I'd been to their READrawing exhibition by the way
But I still feel amazed by all the artworks =)
Cheers to Petronas for this awesome place :D
Petronas is always my favorite company haha.

Lastly, had a free food sample feast around at the so-called Korean food fair at ISETAN
Get so full from all the free food, from fried chicken to maggi to biscuit to ice-cream :) teehee
and bought FEW boxes of Kellogs and decided to be Santa Claus for one night
Providing room delivery service to my little kuacis <3 at 1230am >.<
Cause I was too caught up with the Thomas cup and only started to write sweet notes on 1130pm
Every 15 mins I was surprised at how late it was but the surprise is.....
These little kuaci havent slept yet....gosh! Masa I first year dulu I pun tak busy macam ni lo
For unknown reason, just feel like treating them well and pamper them with love
Don't envy ya, next time we will have some for old people haha.


I miss my weekend terribly now :'(

.......................Don't misjudge me!
I did most of my assignments before I went out and WeT lo
But you know la, the workload never finish one.
Last week liao still got assignment >.< Bangwall!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.