0

No Regrets

Posted by Qi... on 23:58

Just a random thought
People changed so fast
Last moment you were striving so hard it
The next moment you wonder why would you even want it

So this quote serves as a reminder for me
In the eternal flight from myself to myself
There will be moments like this
where you can't connect with the single neuron that made this decision
But it is still your decision

Regardless of its existence in your memory
Regardless of your changed preference
It was a part of you
It was one of the pieces that leave a mark on you
Probably even changed you unconsciously
There are just too many things that happened to us without our permission

Learn to accept everything in life and make the best out of it

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.