0

Stars for life.

Posted by Qi... on 22:56

How many stars you earned today?
So I heard of this cure for procrastination
Nothing new, nothing complicated
Just the constant mantra Self-Control

But this direct sales guy proposed a very simple direct way
Make it an economic token/game or whatever you wanna name it
Count every achievement.
Give yourself a star/any reward
Make a reward chart.
Chart your progress.
Make it tangible
Yea very kindergarten but.....
That sense of achievement will fuel your progress
Or so they say



I always have this awe for people with determination
They set goals.
For whatever reason you think reasonable or not
They reject all forms of temptations
They persist. Day by day. For months. For years.
Then you see the changes.
You clapped for them.
You basically witness the whole process.
You encouraged them while lazing around instead of joining the force
So yea, people celebrate their success so you also celebrate together loh
But.....where is your plan?

Was actually trying to get myself to do some little things consistently everyday
Erm, as usual I have tonnes of excuses to spare
and lying on my bed is more comfortable and anything else so uhum,
The plan is still a plan.

Maybe it is time for me to have some self-control too
Besties had been giving me the same advice like, 10 years ago?
Am not gonna wait until 30 or 40 years old
Hopefully lol.

Thanks for the motivation random guy.
And you. you. you.
Three girls to be precise.
Thanks and we will see.




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.