0

Unsaid apology

Posted by Qi... on 20:01

There are moments when you will hate yourself

Everyone said
We understood
This is what anyone would be
Think for themselves first

But I thought it would be different
I thought I would be different
I thought we are different

They said
Good friend true friend will understand
You do things for your own sake
Even if it means taking it away from others
I am so blessed that my friends are true and good enough

But I still can't get over it myself
Ironic enough
Even if I had a second chance I will still choose to fight for myself
I just thought I should dealt with it in a better way
Fair and open

Grow up girl
Seriously you need

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.