0

Dinner X3

Posted by Qi... on 13:55
So it was our very own first dinner
Couldn’t really say I enjoy the dinner
Just like what I told my dad, I paid to come and work and cant even get a bite of the cakes!

30th May mark the end of a lot of things
That week, was just disastrous
Doing video till 6am and miss the 9am class, totally
Non-stop assignments and edit edit edit with constantly MIA groupmate
So I was literally an active volcano
On that very day, I was working on the gimic and video till 6pm,
Just 1 hour before the event.
Lucky I have the sweet juniors to be my make-up artist and hairdresser

A lot of times you see people forgot everything because of the final joy moment
But I choose to stick with the reality that stay with me from the very beginning
No this thing is not perfect
No it is not worth it
No it could be better
But you have no stance to point your fingers to others because you too, fail your responsibility

But I still think this is a lovely night
Because I got to see a lot of faces I miss, especially Fatimah!!!
The only good side of having school dinner is for me to meet all these warm people <3
And for me to learn some video making technique? :p
It was quite fun actually, better if I could have more time ;)

So, next year, it would be a dinner for us
How would it be? =p









0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.