0

Tangled

Posted by Qi... on 20:21

Sometimes even I don't understand my own temper
I didn't even realize I have a temper
But I do. A big one, like flip table type.

My conclusion is,
Travel mate is hard to find.
No wonder now it is so trendy to go on solo trip
Maybe someday I should try this too
If I can get the pass from my mum lol

Sometimes when you create this barricade for yourself
you have no idea how to get over it
It is ironic how you can mingle just fine with any strangers
and be really "cincai" but not with them
People you see on a daily basis
Probably that is why you shouldnt go on vacation together
More chances of contact will create more friction

A bunch of self-proclaimed "cincai" person actually has a lot of requirement
and I just so feel like my field doesnt match this time
I was about to burst
If you only want to check in at some place and eat
Then don't say you want to go play
A pek travel trip also more eventful than this
But you see, anyone else have the same thoughts and I can deal fine with it

SO I got tangled
What am I angry at.
Not them. This is how they were, old people in mind lol
Maybe me. I am always weird and wanted to go these weird places
Or maybe it is just not the right match
Cause it so feel like Im going out with my parents,
but they wont layan me like my dad would probably do haha
*slap* Not a princess here girl

Anyway I got boiled up for a while
Guess I'd made the guys frowned and sigh "troublesome woman"
Played 100games of FLOW just to calm down
Then reflect about my bad attitude and temper for a longer while
and now I'm calm
But no, I'm still indecisive
Probably she already decided for me

Maybe I should just go and study first

#Day2ExamMarathon

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.