0

1 to 1

Posted by Qi... on 12:07

Losing the ability to F.O.C.U.S
My multitask ability is always strong
Till one level
I forget when I sat down and
DO ONE THING AT ONE TIME


Except reading of course
That is the very thing that one can't split their attention
That's the beauty of it

I blame the technology for 
Eat with my laptop 
Listening to lecture but couldn't resist the urge to check mail
Read notes while scrolling down the iPod
Talk to the phone while looking at the screen
Detecting the sound but not really listening
When you are not putting your full mind into something
You are not experiencing it

Appreciate the time
when you sat down in the front yard
sipping tea, just feeling the breeze



Maybe it's time to back to the simplest experience
DO and FEEL
one thing at a time
But how can you go back to the single channel
when you are used to double lane?


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.