0

JEP

Posted by Qi... on 19:20

Yea, I'm 6 feet tall and I talk loudly. and very fast.-J.E.P
Every time I see her, I feel dazzled.

She is all about what someone would envision their life
Doing the things you love most and best at
and continuously chasing more.
Accomplishment and expectation of more in life
Best stage of life :)



Wish one day I could say that with confidence,
"I have no problem to make a child talk"

Have lots of questions recently
Although I never doubt my choice(little maybe)
but when I start to imagine my future life
It is little hazy
Maybe it is too early for that
Maybe it is good for me, not to set myself in any mode and restricting the choice

But sometimes, I need one single burning motive for me to move.
Not feeling it now.
I want to be the one radiating sunbeam cause I'm so damn satisfied with my life



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.