0

Live your life

Posted by Qi... on 18:59

People make choices in their life
No matter you agree or not,
It's their life
You don't really have a say
Maybe you feel like you have an obligation to provide a different voice
But you are not them
You are not the one who's going to bear all the consequences
So this is only so far you can go
Grumble as much as you like
But not in front of them
They have enough worries for themselves as you can see
All you can do is hope for the very best for them
If you really care



Yea we are not close enough
That's the best conclusion
But I do concern and yes I want the best for you
So now I'm gonna close my eyes and let it be
Cause I hope, the moment I open my eyes
Everything will be fine, just in the places they should be





0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.