1

Not so secret santa

Posted by Qi... on 23:56

I don't celebrate Christmas
But I like Secret Santa cause I can get present haha
So I decided to had one for Jasper too
and these clever mahasiswa mahasiswi 
totally don't get the meaning of "secret" lol
Basically everyone know everyone's santa 
Spoilt the fun guysss but yea, maybe this show how strong our bonding is
No secret from each other! 

Anyhow, glad that I took the initiative to organize this thing
Although the response was so-so as usual
Although I lost the mood when it approaches
Can't help to think why is it always me
But yea, you are the one who want it
So of course you have to work for it

Anyway, here we were
at Levain <3
This time it disappointed me
The food was soooo below average
Or is it I ordered the wrong food?
I miss my seafood aglio olio
Still remember the first time I had it here
and determined to go back and cook this for my family
The mushroom soup is still nice though
But the cake is also......why tiramisu almond will have coconut inside?



My food. One word. Yucks

Anyway, it is about the people you be with
So yes I do enjoy the night
With all these people
They may not be the crazy bunch and very realistic
but the have the most reliable shoulder in times of need
with open and welcoming <3
Thanks for sheltering me in a loving family like this


Making new year wishes
This was supposed to be an annual tradition
But we didn't do this last year
Cause I'm not here lol
Oh I'm so important
But I love the feeling of writing wishes together
and putting it together
It's like we are gathering the wish power of everyone
and put on everyone's force to make it true
Now it's all lying in my cabinet, with our childish wishes two years back :p
May all our wishes come true :)


A rare family portrait
I hope, everyone here can smile till the end
We can survive together till the end
With a stronger bond

1 Comments


Thanks for organising it~ 'cause I don't think anyone would be able and has the magic power to assemble all of us in one place. So yeah, should be proud of that!

Great night. We should have more of it, as you know, we only have 1 year and another sem left. The journey has come to halfway~ I am sure we will miss these moments!

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.