0

Fish or drown

Posted by Qi... on 19:27

If one struggles from drowning,
I don't know it is better to pull out a lifeboat
or let them struggle and eventually they can swim to the bank by themselves
because I don't know how long can one stand 
Not even myself.

Now, I don't even know how bad the situation is.
But I feel bad.
For they had done everything they could 
yet they are the one who need to console us, offering help and squat down to check on us
when we failed their effort and expectation

Sorry for all the extra meetings and arrangement.
It wasn't your responsibility.
You all were AWESOME.

Maybe we are the quietest and probably worst and most problematic batch,
so thank you for keeping an eye on us
thank you for holding out your hand for us
and I believe we will go through this, 
cause it is almost the end of the first part of the journey


Time to grab the fishing rod



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.