0

Family energy

Posted by Qi... on 14:55

Glad that I decide to went back for the weekend.
Cause he told me, a lot of people will be happy to see me
Instead, it's me that needed all those positive energy
My spiritual energy is hitting the bottom
November is not a good month for me

But luckily there is always home
With the endless love and warmth 

Had a great gathering on my cousin's wedding where all seven Chua brothers finally gather under one roof
After so many years 
Looking at everyone with major transformation in their life 
Suddenly, my worries seem so light
People get back to life from life-threading diseases
Kids grow from a tiny bits to huge meatball in few months 
Things happens, life changes
Nothing is meant to be forever
I'm grateful to be surrounded by so many lovesssss


Did nothing productive for the weekend but no regrets no complaints
Yet, I feel refreshed and charged to face this new month 
Getting ready for the end of the semester.
Finally, time to take a break.
Everything is coming to an end soon
You can sail through this 
Just that little bit
Gear up girl


They are the reason for everything I am



0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.