0

Peel it off

Posted by Qi... on 02:16
This is the time
When I feel like peel off my skin
Scratch my body away
Like a wax sculpture
Knock away all the unwanted parts and form a new shape
Change myself inside out

Problem is,
Reshaping my behaviour seems harder than changing my skin, dying my hair or anything such
It is reforming something inside,
which i should have control over but obviously SHOULD is a subjective thing
So yea, I'm still where I was
even though they stopped using words to shove us cause they taught it hurts
We can see through it
I might not be good but I can tell what is good



Bear the pain, then you can enjoy the fruit

Writing this down,
to remind myself
There is this moment, where I have such intense emotion to CHANGE
to become the force of change
to be better.
and you know that requires effort.
Obviously it doesn't come overnight with you mumbling "I want to change"

That moment, I felt the fire.
I hope it is still burning right now.
If not, this feeling will haunt you and get more and more intense every time it revisits.
Make your choice

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.