1

瞬间。永恒

Posted by Qi... on 23:38

A very random unplanned visit,
I'd say, instead of birthday celebration



Just love all these moments
Cherish them
Because it will never be the same again

Thank you 
For going through these three years together
For being such a considerate and supporting course mates

I always feel blessed,
to grow together with you all in this family
Although now some of us might take a slightly different path
But I'll remember moments we shared,
like this day.

All the best people
Get well soon and get ready for the bright path lying ahead
Hope you made the right choice



Once again proven, the formula for happiness is random and be silly :p
Enjoy the day with Bunderalla and bumping deer and ducky curtain dance 
WAKAKA

1 Comments


should be 'boonderella'
LOL!!

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.