1

Newwww

Posted by Qi... on 00:43

Finally resume my habit of watching TED video
It had been a long time since I read or listen to anything new/informative/inspiring
Guess that partly explain my hitting the bottom laziness recently haha 
I need new input to spur me to stimulate my neurons to feel fire up


It's just so cute so see so many different people
model, geeky nerdy scientists, eloquent speaker, writers
stood up on the stage and share their best 
create neuronal sparks at different area of brain
feel so awakening

Like this one
The way he speaks bizarrely caught my attention
Old geeky economist haha 

Why you will fail to have a great career-Larry Smith
"If you work hard, you will have a good career, so if you work really really hard, will you have a great career?"

A nice and good person don't have passion.
Even if you find your passion,
you are gonna fail
because you are not going to do it
for excuses such as
"I value human relationship more than accomplishment"
That's exactly me!
Gosh I'm gonna fail miserably *face palm and bang wall*


When I'm drowned in this alien world of statistic,
I go and listen to a TED talk
get myself amazed and aroused by so many different school of thoughts
and remind myself
THEY DO STATISTICS TOO!
and this is where all the great scientific findings come from
Yeah great comfort *sarcastic*
So time to back to work lazyyyy girllll




1 Comments


Marry me! You are interesting.

muahahahah so funny!

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.