0

Brief note

Posted by Qi... on 20:50


Finally my study week begins
After weeks of celebration and non-stop eating
It's time to stay still in front of my desk
and do what a student should do LOL
but still, very glad that I managed to go back and
met all these lovely people that I only get to meet once a year <3

My pretty aunt and cute little brother <3


The girl gang less one




Super love this photo with the bright smile <3


Time flies
Now I have little niece and nephew calling me "aunt" >.<
Gosh and all those smartie buns purposely called me so
when they knew I don't like it
I still remember how we were the one running around
We will occupy the air-conditioned room upstairs
and play all sorts of crazy games till the adults called us for meals
Wonder why we never broke the bed when we bumped so much on it

Now it's for another generation
and is time for us to enjoy different stage of life
I love my life now
and which is why I am putting effort to make it right
To make sure I have no regrets

Time to work hard NOW
N.O.W




0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Eternal flight from myself to myself All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.